Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ezme Sebze (cream of Vegetable Soup) is usually prepared in western regions, especially in the winter.
- 1 medium size (75 g) onion
- 3 tablespoons (40 g) butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons (12 g) all-purpose flour
- 4 cups (1 lt) water or broth
- 2 tablespoons (25 g) rice
- 1 small size (50 g) carrot
- 2 small size (125 g) potatoes
- 3 – 4 medium size (15 g) celery leaves
- 1 medium size (25 g) Swiss chard
- 3 – 4 sprigs (10 g) parsley
- 1 medium size (50 g) egg
- 200 ml milk
- 1 teaspoon (12 g) salt
- ⅓ tablespoon (1 g) black pepper
- Brown chopped onion in melted margarine for 2 minutes until tender crisp.
- Add flour mixing well.
- Stir in hot water and rice.
- Reduce heat.
- Simmer until rice is tender.
- Pare carrots and potatoes.
- Dice all vegetables.
- Stir in simmering onion-rice mixture.
- Simmer for 30 – 35 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Place into a food processor container.
- Process until well blended and creamy.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 1 minute.
- Combine well beaten egg and milk mixing well.
- Blend into a soup stirring constantly.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot.