Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It is server everywhere throughout the country. Egg-milk dressing is omitted in some areas.
- Onion - 2 small size (80 g)
- butter or margarine - 3 tablespoons (40 g)
- all-purpose flour - 2 tablespoons (12 g)
- water - 4 cups (1 lt)
- red split Lentils - 2/3 cup (120 g)
- salt - 2 teaspoons (12 g)
- black pepper - 1/2 teaspoon (1 g)
- egg - 1 medium size (50 g)
- milk - 3/4 cup + 1 1/2 tablespoons (200 ml)
- bread - 2 think slices (40 g)
Saute' chopped Onion in melted margarine for 3 minutes stirring occasionally. Stir in flour blending well. Add water gradually stirring constantly. Stir in washed red split Lentils. Simmer uncovered for 30 minutes or until red lentils are tender. Place into a food processor container. Process until well blended and creamy. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer gently for 2 minutes. Combine well beaten egg and milk mixing well. Blend in soup stirring constatntly. Boil gently for 1 minute. Top with toasted bread cubes. Serve hot.