Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Mrs. John Garrett, Jr.
- Serves 10
- 1 eye of round (4 to 5 pounds)
- salt and pepper to taste
- meat tenderizer
- garlic powder
- Worcestershire sauce
- Stab roast well all over.
- Sprinkle with meat tenderizer, accent, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Rub in Worcestershire sauce.
- Stab again all over and sprinkle with more tenderizer, Accent and garlic powder.
- Bake at 225°F for 2 to 3 hours for rare.