Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Trapper Estate in Garland, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 12 ounce bag red raspberries
- 1 cup ketchup
- ½ cup water
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon tabasco pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon liquid smoke
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- dash pepper
- Mix all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Pour in saucepan then simmer over low heat for 20 minutes.
- Great on poultry, pork or seafood.