- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, lightly beat 1 egg.
- To beaten egg, add ingredients 2-5, and beat gently until smooth.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to egg mixture.
- Stir only until combined.
- Mash ripe banana (the riper the better) in bowl with fork, till well pureed.
- Add pureed banana to mix and stir, just until mixed.
- Pour into greased 8x8 pan.
- Bake until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.