Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 8 conchs
- 1 lg. Onion
- 1/2 c. cream
- 4 tomatoes (or pt. stewed- tomatoes)
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 1 pinch thyme
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 sm. can tomato paste
- Grind the Conch and boil until tender in water.
- Fry Onion in frying pan with butter until cooked (not brown).
- Add leaves, thyme. Work curry powder into cream.
- Add Onion to cream, add tomatoes, curry powder and cream to Sugar.
- Also add tomato paste. Simmer 1/2 hour and serve in soup bowls.
- Add 1 teaspoon of sherry in each serving.