Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Remove Ewedu leaves from the stem, and wash them.
- Chop into pieces on chopping board.
- Put one cup of water on fire and bring to a boil.
- Pour the chopped ewedu into the boiling water.
- Add the Iru (and the potash if desired)
- Allow to boil for 10 minutes, with the pot uncovered.
- Add salt to taste and cook for another five minutes.