Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Meat with vegetables
- 1 kg meat (veal or lamb) cut into servings
- 250 g fresh beans
- 250 g eggplants
- 250 g okras
- 250 g squash
- 2 large onions, coarsely chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 3 green peppers
- 1 large potato
- ½ cup oil
- Trim the beans and wash them.
- Dice the eggplants, wash them, add salt and let them sit for 30 minutes to sweeten, wash them again and squeeze them.
- Clean the okras, wash them, place them in a colander and sprinkle them with vinegar (so that they do not excrete mucilage).
- Peel the squash and cut in pieces.
- Wash the peppers and cut them in pieces.
- Peel the potato and dice it.
- As soon as all the vegetables are prepared, start cooking the food.
- Sauté the meat and the onions in oil with a pinch of salt.
- As soon as they are sautéed, add the vegetables mixed with salt and pepper, the tomatoes and 1 small cup of water and let them boil for about 1 hour over low heat (without stirring because they will fall apart).
- Your dish is ready.