Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This cabbage and meat dish recipe will be a tasty addition to your kitchen.
- 1 medium cabbage, leaves boiled in water
- ½ pound ground beef or lamb
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 medium tomatoes, cubed
- 6 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 long green pepper, chopped
- ⅓ cup chopped parsley
- 1 tsp red pepper paste
- 2 cups of rice
- Boil the cabbage leaves in water for 20–25 minutes.
- Mix all other ingredients.
- Take one cabbage leaf, put about 1-2 tbsp of rice mix in the middle fold ½ inch of two longer side edges towards the middle than roll the cabbage up.
- In a shallow large saucepan place the stuffed cabbages, folding the loose edge under.
- Pour hot water with salt and pepper, enough to cover all stuffed cabbages.
- Serve it hot with fresh lemon juice.