Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 tsp whole cumin seeds
- 4 whole cloves
- ¾ tsp black cardamom seeds
- ½ tsp whole black peppercorns
- ¼ tsp whole allspice
- 1 tsp fenugreek seeds
- ½ tsp whole coriander seeds
- 10 small dried red chilies
- ½ tsp grated ginger
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp salt
- 2½ tbsp sweet Hungarian paprika
- ⅛ tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp ground cloves
- In a small frying pan, on a low heat, toast cumin, cloves, cardamom, peppercorns, allspice, fenugreek and corainder for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and cool for 5 minutes.
- Discard stems from chilies.
- In a spice grinder or with a mortar and pestle, finely grind together the toasted spices and chilies.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Store in refrigerator in a well sealed jar.