Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 Green chiles, skinned, seeded, chopped (or 7)
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, peel,chop
- 4 cl garlic
- 1/4 tsp Ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp Ground tumeric
- 1/4 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Ground cloves
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 2 lb Sirloin Steak, cut in 1/2 inch strips
- 6 tbl oil
- 2 cup Onion, chopped
- 2 bell peppers, cut in strips
- Puree chiles, ginger, garlic, spices, and wine to a smooth paste.
- Brown Beef in hot oil.
- When evenly browned, remove and drain off all but 2T oil.
- Saute Onion in the oil until soft but not browned.
- Add the bell peppers and saute for an additional 3 mins.
- Add the chile puree and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Add the Beef and mix until strips are coated with sauce.
- Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes more until the Beef is done.