Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 qt sauerkraut
- 2 LB Pork loin, cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 Apple, cut into chunks
- One medium Onion, chopped
- 1/2 C pearled barley
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- water, broth or beer (to keep mixture from burning)
1. Mix all the ingredients well in an oven pot.
2. Simmer 2.5 - 4 hours, until Pork is tender.
Serve it hot.