Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These rolls are great cocktail fare. Buy good-quality imported Ham for them and have it sliced thick rather than thin.
- 1/2 recipe yeast Dough (check out in the snacks category)
- 24 slices Ham, each 3 inches square
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- 2 large egg yolks (beat with 1 teaspoon milk)
1. On a floured surface, roll out the dough to an 18 x 12 inch rectangle.
2. Now with the help of sharp knife, cut twenty-four 3-inch squares of this dough bread.
4. And then starting at one corner, roll each square into a neat roll. 5. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. butter two large baking sheets.
6. Arrange the rolls, on the baking sheets, spacing well apart, and brush with the egg mixture.
7. Keep them to set for about 20 minutes.
8. Bake until the rolls are golden brown, about 30 to 40 minutes.
Serve hot with sauce. Serving will be enough for 8 to 12 people.