Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb. Snapper (fish)
- 1 lb. any other white fish
- 1 and 1/2 qts. water
- 6 peppercorns
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 1 large Onion
- 4 oz. fresh Mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoon tomato ketchup or paste
- 1 large sweet sour dill pickle
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon dill
- 2 slices lemon
- 1/2 cup sour cream
1. Clean and wash the Fish.
2. Boil the remaining bones and heads in water with spices about 2 minutes and then drain through sieve.
Finally add sour cream to each serving and serve hot.