- In a soup pan, boil the cabbage and carrots until half soft.
- Add salt according to your taste, zucchini, and parsley root.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the flour with cream.
- Slowly pour the mixture into the boiling soup stirring permanently.
- Serve with butter and dill.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.