Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Boil the spaghetti until slightly softer than al dente having added a teaspoon of salt to the water. #Drain the water and reserve.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan. Sautee the salami until it turns golden brown on the outside.
- Add the onions, pepper, garlic and capers and let simmer until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the tomatoes, let simmer until the tomatoes are tender.
- Add the tomato paste and vinegar.
- Add the milk and let simmer at low heat until half the liquid evaporates.
- Add the spaghetti and incorporate.
- Add pepper and oregano and adjust salt to taste.
- Serve hot.
- Sprinkle the Cheese on top.