- Eso Fafao
- 2 green papayas
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
- cooking oil, as needed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Halve papayas, cut off hard stem ends; scoop out and discard seeds.
- Combine beef with remaining ingredients except salt, pepper, and oil.
- Stuff papaya with beef mixture.
- Arrange papayas, stuffed side up, in a baking pan.
- Cover with foil and bake 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake 15 minutes longer.