Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Halve papayas, cut off hard stem ends; scoop out and discard seeds.
- Combine beef with remaining ingredients except salt, pepper, and oil.
- Stuff papaya with beef mixture.
- Arrange papayas, stuffed side up, in a baking pan.
- Cover with foil and bake 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake 15 minutes longer.