- Season the fish with the garlic salt, paprika, white pepper and curry powder.
- Dip the pieces in the flour and fry them in hot oil until lightly browned.
- Drain and place in a glass bowl or pyrex dish.
- Take the fish out of the oil and add the garlic, pepper and onion slices and cook from 3 to 5 minutes.
- Place the vegetables in a bowl and add the vinegar, water,salt,bay leaf and paprika.
- Mix well.
- Pour this mixture over the fish and let cool.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Place in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Serve cold.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.