Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Source: Waldine van Geffen
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 3 raw egg whites
- 1 cup dark raisins
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- 1 cup light brown sugar — packed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup non-fat dry milk powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 2½ cup Quaker brand quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Put molasses, egg whites and raisins into blender and blend on high speed just to mince but not to puree (about 5 – 10 seconds).
- Empty mixture into medium mixing bowl.
- With mixer beat in on medium speed each of the remaining ingredients, beating well after each addition, adding both the oats and flour in small portions.
- Switch to mixing spoon if dough becomes too stiff for mixer.
- Lightly spray cookie sheet with pam and wipe off excess lightly with paper towel; any excess of the cookie sheet may burn while cookies are baking.
- You need only a very light film of the PAM just to keep cookies from sticking.
- Use 1 measuring teaspoonful of dough for each cookie and place 2" apart on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven 6 – 8 minutes. Do not overbake.
- Cool on paper towels, removing from cookie sheets carefully.