Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 8 links Pork Sausage
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Pour the oil into the bottom of a baking dish, and arrange the sausages over it in a single layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, eggs, and half of the milk until smooth.
- Gradually mix in the rest of the milk until a smooth batter is achieved.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the sausages from the oven, and ladle the batter over them until the sausages are 3/4 covered.
- Return to the oven, and bake for 35 minutes, or until the center is risen and browned.
- Don't worry if the underside seems slightly soft, as this is normal.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.