Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 40 min, plus cooling time
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup English walnut halves
- 1 x 9 inch frozen pie shell
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Break eggs into a bowl.
- Add next 4 ingredients.
- Mix until well blended stir in nuts and pour into pie shell.
- Bake 40 minutes, or just until the center seems almost firm.
- Cool pie on wire rack.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.