- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup English toffee bits (see Note)
- 2 tablespoons, packed, dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 4 8-ounce packages cream Cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 8 ounces English toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, chopped almonds, 1/2 cup toffee bits, 2 tablespoons brown sugar and salt in a bowl.
- Add butter and stir until moist clumps form. Press mixture over bottom and 1 inch up sides of a 10-inch diameter springform pan. #Bake crust until just set, about 5 minutes. Set aside. Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees.
- Beat cream Cheese and Sugar in large bowl until blended. Beat in eggs one at a time, blending well after each one.
- Beat in vanilla and almond extracts. Pour half of mixture into prepared crust; sprinkle with toffee pieces.
- Pour remaining mixture over. Bake until edges are puffed but center is barely set, about 55 minutes.
- Mix sour cream, Sugar and vanilla in medium bowl until smooth.
- Pour topping over hot cheesecake. Bake cake until topping is just set, about 5 minutes. Chill cake overnight for best results.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.