Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 lbs fresh English peas or frozen
- 12 tiny new potatoes
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 cups hot milk
- 3 tbsp flour
- salt to taste
- Cover English peas with water.
- Simmer 15 minutes covered.
- Scrape potatoes, put in separate pot.
- Cover with water, simmer until half done.
- Drain, add potatoes to English peas.
- Add 2 cups milk, 2 tablespoons butter.
- Finish cooking potatoes until done.
- Mix 3 tablespoons flour with water.
- Add to mixture, add slowly until thick.
- Salt to taste.