Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from Patterson Estate in Tyler, Texas in 1992. Dated 1964.
- 1 can English peas
- 1 can asparagus
- 1 can cream of Mushroom soup
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 1/2 pound sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup cracker crumbs
- 1/2 stick butter
- Mushrooms and slivered almonds, optional.
- Drain Peas and asparagus and place in casserole dish.
- Add sliced egg, Mushrooms and almonds.
- Cover with grated sharp Cheese.
- Pour soup over top.
- Cover with cracker crumbs and dot with butter.
- Cook at 350 until top is slightly brown and bubbly.