Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Quick and Easy Low-Carb Cooking by Nancy Hughes
- Yield: 4 servings
- ¼ cup reduced-fat margarine
- ¼ cup apricot 100% fruit spread
- 1 tsp grated gingerroot
- 1 tsp honey
- 4 whole wheat English muffins, halved
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except muffins and stir to blend.
- The mixture will be lumpy.
- Toast muffins and spread equal amounts of the mixture on each muffin half.
- The spread will melt into the muffins.
Nutritional information Edit
Per Serving (2 muffin halves plus spread):
- 218 Calories | 7g Fat | 0mg Cholesterol | 318mg Sodium | 37g Carbs | 3g Dietary Fiber | 13g Sugars | 6g Protein
- Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch | 1 fat | ½ carbohydrate