Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Recipe makes one serving
- ½ of an English muffin
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium tomato sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon crushed dried basil
- ⅛ teaspoon crushed dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat broiler.
- Place English muffin on a small baking sheet.
- Spread tomato sauce over top of muffin.
- Sprinkle with basil and oregano.
- Top with cheese.
- Broil until cheese is brown and sauce is bubbly.
- Eat at once.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 115 | Calories from fat: 23-percent | Protein: 7g | Total Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1.6g | Carbohydrate: 15g | Dietary Fiber: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 212mg
- Exchanges: 1/2 medium-fat meat, 1 carbohydrate (1 bread/starch)