- Set oven to 400°F or mark to make the crumble mixture, sieve the flour into a bowl and rub in the margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Stir in the ground almonds and the sugar.
- Place the mincemeat in an ovenproof dish and cover with the drained sliced peaches.
- Reserve 8 peach slices for decoration.
- Top the dish with the crumble mixture and bake for 25–30 minutes until the crumble is golden brown.
- Decorate with the reserved peach slices and the glace cherries.
- Serve hot with custard or cream.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.