Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Pesmeti englezesti
- 3 eggs
- ½ stick vanilla
- 8 oz / 250 g confectioner's sugar
- ½ cup milk or sour cream
- ½ oz / 15 g ammonia powder
- flour as needed
- Mix the sugar with the eggs, add the vanilla ground with a little sugar, sour cream and ammonia.
- Mix well and knead with flour to make a medium stiff dough.
- Gather into a ball, cover with a cloth and let rest for 4 – 5 hours.
- Divide into 2 parts and roll each one into a ⅕ inch thick sheet.
- Cut with cookie cutters.
- Put onto an ungreased, warm baking sheet.
- Bake at medium heat.
- These biscuits may be kept for a long time.