Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 medium Apples, pared,cored and sliced
- 2 cups Sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups sifted flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 teaspoons Sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon, mixed together
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease and flour a 9" tube pan.
6. Pour about 1/4 batter mixture into prepared pan.
9. Bake for one hour.