Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 12 servings
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 x 15- to 16-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 x 11-ounce can corn, drained
- 1 x 8-ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 ounces mild goat cheese, room temperature
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- vegetable oil for pan frying
- 24 corn tortillas
- vegetable cooking spray
- 2 x 10-ounce cans mild green enchilada sauce
- 3 cups (12-ounces) shredded Monterey jack cheese
- ⅔ cup prepared salsa
- Combine rice, beans, corn, cream cheese, goat cheese, tomato, onion and jalapeño in large bowl.
- Heat small amount of oil in shallow large skillet over high heat.
- Heat tortillas, one at a time, 3 to 5 seconds.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Tortillas should be soft and pliable.
- Place ½ cup rice filling across center of each tortilla.
- Roll up; place seam-side down into two 11x7-inch baking dishes coated with cooking spray.
- Pour sauce over enchiladas.
- Top with cheese and salsa.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.