Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A great recipe for 8 servings. The goatcheese will add an extra dimension of taste and together with all the herbs it's something you'd want to repeat. Suitable for any time any moment ! This requires basic cooking skills, often simplicity is the best way to create the best food. Enjoy !
- ¼ cup aged goat cheese (60 g)
- 2 cup plain nonfat yogurt (made without gelatin) (480 ml)
- 2 tbsp chives (30 ml) minced
- 1 tbsp finely chopped thyme (15 ml)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped flat leaf parsley (15 ml)
- freshly grated pepper
- 2 heads Belgian endive about 12 leaves each
- extra chives for garnish
- Combine the goat cheese and yogurt and spoon into a cheese cloth lined strainer and place over a bowl to drain.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 2 days for thicker cheese.
- Discard the whey.
- Place the cheese in a medium size bowl.
- Add the chives, thyme, parsley and pepper and stir well to combine.
- Any cheese left over can be stored in the refrigerator, covered, for up to a week.
- Arrange 24 belgian endive leaves on a platter.
- Place a tablespoon of goat cheese on each and garnish with chives.