Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 quart Endive or spinach
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 4 slices Bacon
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Top with sliced eggs.
- Cover with hot Bacon dressing and serve.
- Brown Bacon, remove from drippings and crumble.
- Combine Sugar and flour.
- Add egg, salt, vinegar and water and mix .
- Pour into Bacon drippings and heat stirring constantly.
- Add crumbled Bacon.