Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 tbl olive oil (preferably extra-virgin)
- 2 tbl frozen cranberry juice concentrate thawed
- 1 tbl white wine vinegar
- salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 3x heads Belgian endive thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 x Red Delicious or Fuji apples unpeeled, cored, and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup thinly-sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup walnuts toasted, and coarsely chopped
Whisk oil, cranberry juice concentrate and vinegar in small bowl to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Combine Endive and Apples in medium bowl. Pour dressing over; toss to coat. Sprinkle cranberries, green onions and walnuts over and serve.