- oranges - 4 large,
- Head of Endive - 1 torn into small pieces,
- Watercress - 1 bunch torn into sprigs,
- red pepper - 1 small seeded and cut into thin rings,
- Natural yogurt - 150g (5oz),
- hazelnuts - 25g (1oz).
1. Remove all of the peel and white pith from 3 of the oranges, then segment them. Mix the orange segments with the Endive, watercress and red pepper in a large salad bowl.
2. Finely zest the remaining orange and add to a bowl. Squeeze in the juice. Whisk in the yogurt and season to taste.
3. Spread the hazelnuts out on a baking sheet and toast lightly under a hot grill. Turn the nuts on to a clean tea-towel and rub off the loose skins. Roughly chop.
4. Just before serving, drizzle the dressing over the salad and sprinkle with the nuts. Serve immediately.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit