Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 1 small tart red Apple, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup seedless green or Red Grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- lettuce leaves
- grape clusters for garnish (optional)
- Combine rice, Apple, grapes, pecans, celery and onions in large bowl.
- Blend Mayonnaise, Sugar, lemon juice, salt, ginger and pepper;
- Toss with rice mixture. Chill.
- Serve on lettuce leaves; garnish with grapes, if desired.