Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Rachel Ray
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small white onion, grated
- 1 can pureed tomatoes (28 oz)
- 1 tbsp dark chili powder (half a palmful)
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- coarse salt to taste
- Heat garlic in oil over medium heat.
- When it speaks by beginning to sizzle, add the onion by grating it directly into the pot.
- Cook onion and garlic for 2 minutes to soften and sweeten the onion.
- Add pureed tomatoes and seasonings.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to warm until enchiladas are ready to top.
- Use red sauce on any enchilada: chicken beef, pork or bean.