Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1 can mild red enchilada sauce
- 1 small can diced green chilis
- 2 t cumin
- 2 cloves diced garlic
- 1 med chopped Onion
- 1 pkg cream cheese
- 1 pkg 10 count fajita flour tortillas
- 2 cups grated Colby and jack cheese mixture
- Brown hamburger, garlic, and Onion, drain.
- Add tomatoes, enchilada sauce, cumin, and green chilis.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Use 9x11 baking pan.
- Cover bottom of pan with layer of sauce.
- Spread cream cheese on tortilla, roll, and place in pan.
- Cover with remaining sauce.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Cover with co/jack cheese mixture and return to oven until melted.
- Serve with sour cream, fresh diced tomatoes, lettuce or whatever else you fancy.
- These reheat in microwave wonderfully.
- You can also premake and freeze for baking at another time...