Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 2 cans chili with beans (16 oz each)
- 2 cups regular size corn chips
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- In greased 1½ quart casserole, alternate layers of chili, corn chips and chopped onion.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Tip: a good meat stretcher. Serve with fruit salad and French bread.