Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Also known as Languriango, this is a delicious soup made of yellow fin tuna (Tunus albacares) and Yuca. It may be the world's best pick me up for a Hangover. The name translates as "with onions" (cebolla).
- 100 gm yellow fin tuna (Tunus albacares)
- 50 gm yuca
- 50 gm red onion, sliced. (cebolla rojo)
- 50g Tomato, diced.
- pinch each of chili powder and cumin
- sprig of cilantro (coriander)
- 2 cups water
- Salsa de Aji or curtido de cebolla y tomate to serve.
- Mix them together.