Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- 2 cups strong black coffee
- 3 cups hot milk
- 4 oz cooking chocolate
- 4 tbsp sugar
- dark rum
- whipped cream
- Strain coffee and mix it with 2 cups milk.
- Dissolve chocolate and sugar in 1 cup milk.
- Stir chocolate mixture into coffee.
- This can be beaten until frothy and serve hot with 1 oz.
- dark rum added to each cup and topped with whipped cream.
- Or it may be stored in a pitcher in the refrigerator and served cold in goblets with rum and whipped cream.
- Either way, it is delicious.