Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Dallas Cowboys Wives' Family cookbook
- 2 pounds green beans
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp melted butter or margarine
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tsp lemon rind, grated
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 cup lite sour cream
- 1 cup buttered bread crumbs
- Prepare beans as usual; cook in slightly salted water until tender.
- Drain. Set aside.
- Sauté onions land parsley in butter.
- Reduce heat; add flour, lemon rind, salt and pepper.
- Stir until bubbly.
- Combine sour cream and beans. Stir well.
- Pour into a greased baking dish; sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.