Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 2 tbsp half and half
- 1 egg
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- ½ lb ground veal
- ¼ lb ground pork
- ½ lb bacon
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt and black pepper
- 1 tbsp Digorno mustard
- Fry bacon until not quite crisp stage.
- With slotted spoon, remove to food processor.
- In at least 3 tbsp drippings, saute diced onions until they start to caramelize but not burn.
- Add them and drippings to bacon.
- Let processor make a paste of this.
- Put meat in large bowl with all ingredients.
- With hands, work meat together until well blended.
- Make oval patties of meat.
- Fry on both sides until well browned.
- Place in 13x9x2" baking dish.
- Put in oven for 30 minutes or until no more pink inside meat.
- Cut a small slit in one with sharp knife and very carefully press meat apart a little to check doneness.