Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 tablespoons minced flat-leaf Parsley
- 3 tablespoons minced scallions
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 flat anchovy fillets, drained
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup crème fraîche or sour cream
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the Parsley, scallions, garlic, and Anchovies in a food processor or blender.
- Add the Mayonnaise, crème fraîche, and lemon juice and process until smooth.
- Season with salt and a large grinding of black pepper, and chill for 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.