Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 4 eggs, separated
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup (4-ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- salt to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
- Beat egg yolks and egg whites separately. Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Combine rice, cheese, parsley and onion with beaten egg yolks in large bowl.
- Fold in the stiffly beaten egg whites.
- Turn into greased, shallow 1½-quart baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 °F for 20 to 30 minutes, or until set.
- Sprinkle with additional parsley, if desired.