Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe courtesy Paula Deen
- Show: Paula's Home Cooking
- Episode: An Elvis Twist
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 (18¼-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, melted
- mint leaves, for garnish
- whipped cream, for garnish
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 whole banana
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter
- 1 (16-ounce) box powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine the cake mix, egg, and butter together and mix well.
- Pat into a lightly greased glass 13 by 9-inch baking pan.
- Prepare the filling.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the eggs and vanilla.
- Add the peanut butter; beat.
- Add the banana and butter and mix well.
- Add the powdered sugar and mix well.
- Spread over the cake mixture.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
- You want the center to be a little gooey, so do not over bake.
- Top each cake slice with a mint leaf and dollop of whipped cream.