Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A simple but delicious recipe, good meat and good ingredients makes this a feast !
- 1 lb ground elk or deer meat
- 1 egg
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp Montreal Steak spice
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic
- ½ cup salsa or BBQ sauce
- ½ cup of fresh chopped dill
- Set barbeque to high heat.
- Mix ingredients together and shape into four or five patties.
- Place patties on grill and sear each side.
- Reduce heat to low until thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with your favourite condiments.