Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Put the garlic, ginger and habanero in a food processor, or blender, and grind to a fine puree, adding a few drops of the lime juice to loosen it up a bit.
- Place this in a 1½- or two-quart sauce/soup pan, over medium high heat.
- Sauté for 10 seconds and removed from heat.
- Pour in the broth, return pan to heat, let it come to a slow simmer.
- Cook for 15 minutes to incorporate all the flavors.
- Divide the garnish vegetables between four soup bowls and pour the broth over.