Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Olive and Onion bread
- 4 cups flour
- 1½ cups corn oil
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1½ cups black olives, pitted and finely chopped
- ½ cup chopped onions
- ½ tsp dried mint
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and mint.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the onions and olives in it till they are lightly cooked.
- Allow them to cool and empty the mix into dough.
- Knead well.
- Add the evaporated milk and knead again.
- Cover and leave for about an hour.
- Butter a loaf tin and put the dough in it.
- Bake in a medium oven (350°F) for about an hour.
- Serve hot or cold.