- 2 rib Pork chops
- 1 med Onion sliced
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1/2 can tomato paste
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/4 tsp orgeano or basil
- salt & pepper Pork chops & sprinkle with flour.
- Brown chops with butter in frying pan. Remove chops & set aside.
- Add onions with butter & flour. Fry until transluscent.
- Add tomato paste. Stir well. Add red wine & stir until reduced by half.
- Return chops to sauce & add spices. Simmer. The longer you simmer, the more tender the chops.
- Serve over fresh linguine. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.