- salt & pepper Pork chops & sprinkle with flour.
- Brown chops with butter in frying pan. Remove chops & set aside.
- Add onions with butter & flour. Fry until transluscent.
- Add tomato paste. Stir well. Add red wine & stir until reduced by half.
- Return chops to sauce & add spices. Simmer. The longer you simmer, the more tender the chops.
- Serve over fresh linguine. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.