Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Delicious as a side dish or for a light summer lunch.
- 8 ounces Dreamfields® elbows
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 10 ounces spinach (fresh or frozen)
- 4 ounces cherry or grape tomatoes
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Prepare Dreamfields elbows according to package directions.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, sauté garlic in olive oil for 3 minutes.
- If using fresh spinach, coarsely chop.
- If using frozen spinach, thaw and drain.
- Place spinach in sauté pan and cook until wilted, about 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Toss spinach with tomatoes and hot pasta.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 193 | protein: 8 g | carbohydrates: 10 g | fat: 7 g | saturated fat: 1 g | cholesterol: 3 mg | sodium: 111 mg | dietary fiber: 4 g